top of page
Chocolate Peanut Butter Slice
1 cup smooth or crunchy natural peanut butter (I’d go crunchy for sure)
1/2 cup Niugini Organics coconut oil
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
2 cups oats
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup walnuts, chopped
200g 85% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
2. Combine peanut butter, Niugini Organics coconut oil and rice malt syrup in a saucepan over low heat until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Add oats, coconut, walnuts, chocolate and essence. Stir until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well combined.
4. Pour into a prepared tin.
5. Refrigerate or freeze until set.
6. Cut into squares to serve.
bottom of page